- The lack of awareness within the general public on copyright issues.
- The new revamped site, the additional section to the show.
- You may have to change your RSS feed URL’s to stay subscribed.
- Microsoft Sued Over ‘Mafia-Like’ Anti-Piracy Raid
- Not even Microsoft has faith in Nokia’s future
- Ed Snowden Leaves Hong Kong, Seeks Asylum In Ecuador, As US Officials Flip Out
- MPAA Kicks KickassTorrents Off Google With ‘Precision’ Takedown
- Premier League Demands That ISPs Block “Pirate” Streaming Site
- PlayStation 4 Will Be Running Modified FreeBSD
Also Worth A Read
- The BBC Business Unit and the public interest
- Yes, Journalists Should Be Advocates For Shedding Light On Secret Government Powers
- NSA Now Revealing A Lot More About What It Does Than Snowden Leaks Did; So Is That Harming America?
- Petition To Preemptively Pardon Ed Snowden Reaches Goal Of 100k Signatures
- Shuttleworth: Still Key to Ubuntu Linux, Canonical, Open Source?
- Three Steps You Can Take to Protect Yourself From Online Spying